By clicking the “Accept” button, you agree and acknowledge that you have read, understood, agreed and acknowledged the provisions provided below and you will be proceeding to the pages containing information provided by a third party.
“Phase 1 New Fund” refers to the net increase in the Total Balance, by comparing the Eligible Customer’s average Total Balance in the 1st – 3rd calendar months after the month of joining CITICdiamond with the Total Balance as of 31 May 2021. “Phase 2 New Fund” refers to the net increase in the Total Balance, by comparing the Eligible Customer’s average Total Balance in the 4th – 6th calendar months after the month of joining CITICdiamond with the Total Balance as of 31 May 2021. If the Eligible Customer is a New-To-Bank Customer, his/her Total Balance on 31 May 2021 is regarded as HK$0.
“Total Balance” includes deposits and investments balance of customer’s all sole name accounts and all joint-name accounts (in which the customer is the primary account holder), as well as the accumulated premiums paid for the first year annualized premium of life insurance plans distributed by the Bank (prepayment premium is not included). Deposits must be funds which are newly placed by a customer and not transferred from any account with the Bank (regardless of whether such account is held by the customer or not).
|Customer Type||Total Balance Growth Amount (HK$ or equivalent)||Cash Reward (HK$)|
|For customers whose Investment Portfolio Balance amount is less than HK$200,000 (or equivalent)||For customers whose Investment Portfolio Balance amount is HK$200,000 (or equivalent) or above|
|New-To-Bank||Every $1,000,000||$1,400 (maximum capped at $14,000)||$1,800 (maximum capped at $18,000)|
|Upgraded Customer||Every $1,000,000||$1,200 (maximum capped at $12,000)||$1,600 (maximum capped at $16,000)|
|$200,000 to less than $1,000,000||$300||$300|
What’s more, the prestigious “Time Response” Experience Kit, which is the signature collection of AMOREPACIFIC will be specially offered to new customer after meeting with Relationship Manager*
Photo is for reference only.
AMOREPACIFIC TIME RESPONSE Experience Kit (valued at HK$1,980):
|Investment Transactions*||HK$1,000 cash reward for every accumulated Eligible Transaction Amount of HK$500,000 (or equivalent); maximum cash reward is capped at HK$20,000|
|Investment Funds Transfer-In||HK$300 cash reward for every accumulative fund transfer-in of HK$100,000 (or equivalent); maximum cash reward is capped at HK$12,000|
|Foreign Exchange||Up to HK$8,800 cash reward for FX via manned & automated channels (except ATM)|
|Investment Funds#||0% Subscription Fee Offer for Investment Funds (excluding Money Market Fund) via online channels on the accumulated transaction amount (capped at HK$500,000 or equivalent)|
|Securities||Open a new One Account to enjoy 12 months $0 brokerage commission for unlimited BUY trades of Hong Kong and U.S. stocks as well as China A-shares via inVest and inMotion|
* Applicable to customers who did not subscribe / set up one or more Eligible Investment Products with the Bank from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022. Eligible Investment Products refer to Investment Funds (excluding Money Market Fund), Robo 360 Advisory Service, Bonds (excluding Retail Bond), Equity-Linked Investments and Currency-Linked Deposit (excluding Deposit Tenor below 1 Month) (“Eligible Investment Products”).
# Applicable to customers who have not subscribed any Investment Funds from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the offer for Investment Transactions.
|MONOPOLY Deposit||Deposit eligible new funds and register for MONOPOLY Deposit to enjoy:
* MONOPOLY Deposit registration period is till 30 May 2022.
# Applicable to new CITICdiamond customer who maintains Total Balance of HK$4,000,000 (or equivalent) or above from the 1st calendar month after joining CITICdiamond to the date of receiving tickets. For details, please click here for the terms and conditions of offer.
|Credit Card||HK$1,000 Time Square Gift Card* for applying for CNCBI CITICdiamond UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card; and up to 4% Cash Rebate on UnionPay App Mobile Payment or Renminbi Spending
* An accumulating Eligible Transactions for the total net amount of HK$8,000 or above within the specified Spending Period is required. For details, please click here for the terms and conditions of Credit Card promotional offers.[Key Facts Statement]
Enjoy interest rates as low as HIBOR+1.28% p.a. for up to 12 months
|Application during the Promotion Period*||Prevailing Non-Promotional Interest Rate|
|HKD Loan Interest Rate||HIBOR +1.28% (p.a.)||HIBOR + 1.6% (p.a.) (Capped at HKD Prime-2.6% p.a.)|
* Only applicable to customers who did not enjoy any CITICdiamond secured revolving credit facility on or before 1 March 2022 and successfully apply for this facility service during the promotion period. Terms and conditions apply. Please click here for the terms and conditions.
|Referrer||For each successful referral - HK$1,500 cash reward
(Each Referrer can enjoy up to HK$15,000 cash reward)
Register as Referrer
Enjoy HK$200 Supermarket Coupon upon completion of Financial Needs Analysis at any branch
Reminder : To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Promotion terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here for the promotion terms and conditions or contact our branch staff.
Enquiry & Account Opening Hotline: 2287 6766
Scan the QR code
enjoy inVest now
Scan the QR code
enjoy inMotion now
Some of the investment products are structured products involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the product unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives. You should not invest in this product based on this promotional material alone.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Securities Trading
(1) Investment involves risks. (2) The price of securities fluctuates, sometimes dramatically. The price of securities may move down or up and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of buying or selling securities. (3) Investors should seek advice from own professional advisors as to particular tax position, including but not limited to estate duty and withholding tax that might arise from investing in overseas products. (4) If investors investing in investment products denominated in non-local currency, one should be aware of the risk of exchange rate fluctuations that may cause a loss of principal. (5) Before making any investment decision, investors should refer to the terms and conditions of relevant securities trading services and risk disclosure statements and seek professional advice where needed. (6) Renminbi (RMB) is subject to exchange rate risk. The Hong Kong dollar value of investment will decrease if the RMB depreciates against Hong Kong dollar. Conversion between RMB and other currencies (including Hong Kong dollar) is subject to policy restrictions relating to Renminbi and consequently the relevant regulatory requirements in Hong Kong. Such requirements may be amended subject to changes in the policy restrictions relating to RMB. RMB is not freely convertible at present. The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Currency-Linked Deposit (“CLD”)
(1) CLD is NOT equivalent to time deposit. It is NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong. (2) Investing in CLD is not the same as buying the Linked Currency directly. During the Deposit Period, you have no rights in the Linked Currency, and movements in the exchange rate of the Linked Currency may not lead to any corresponding change in your return on CLD. (3) CLD involves risks, including but not limited to derivatives risk, market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk of the Bank, currency risk, risks relating to Renminbi and risks of early termination by the Bank. (4) The maximum potential gain is limited. (5) CLD is NOT principal protected and you could lose all of your deposit amount. (6) Currency-Linked Deposit is not covered by the Hong Kong Investor Compensation Fund.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Foreign Currency
Foreign currency investments are subject to exchange rate risk which may result in gain or loss. The fluctuation in the exchange rate of foreign currency may result in losses in the event that customer converts the foreign currency into HKD or other foreign currencies. Renminbi is not freely convertible at present. The actual conversion arrangement will depend on the restrictions prevailing at the relevant time.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Investment Funds
(1) Investment Funds are not equivalent to time deposits or its substitute and provide no guarantee of return or yield on investment. (2) Investors should note that investment involves risk and past performance is not indicative of future performance. The price of the Investment Funds may go down as well as up and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profits made as a result of investing in Investment Funds. In the worst case scenario, the value of the Investment Funds may be substantially less than your investment amount. (3) Investors should consider their own investment objectives, financial resources and relevant circumstances, and read the relevant offering document, terms and conditions and risk disclosure statement before making any investment decision. (4) Investors should carefully read the relevant fund's offering documents (including the investment policy and risk factors stated therein) in details before making any investment decision. If needed, investors should seek independent professional advice.
Risk Disclosure Statements relating to the Robo 360 Advisory Services
(1) Using Robo 360 Advisory Services involve investment risks, market risks, partial execution risks, termination/suspension of Robo 360 Advisory Services, regulatory risks, investment strategy risks, diversification risks, performance risks and limitation of historical data. (2) Whilst the Bank may provide Rebalancing Alerts as it may determine appropriate after its review or upon occurrence of specific events, the Bank will not execute any Rebalancing Instruction automatically. If the investor does not provide Rebalancing Instructions to the Bank or there is any delay in providing such Rebalancing Instructions, the Selected Portfolio may become no longer suitable for the investor and the investor shall bear such consequences. (3) Portfolios construction and rebalancing are generated by a model-driven process according to the portfolio construction and methodologies set out by the Bank. The model is algorithm- and rule-based instead of attempting to recommend positon taking with respect to the direction of markets. Please refer to Robo 360 Advisory Service Supplemental Terms and Conditions for more details about important information and risk disclosures.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Bonds
(1) Investment involves risk. The prices of bonds can fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of bonds may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling bonds. (2) Investing in this product is not equivalent to time deposit. This product is not a protected deposit and is not protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong. (3) Default/ Credit risk - There is a risk that the issuer may fail to pay you the interest or principal as scheduled. In the worst case scenario, you may not be able to receive back the interest and principal if the issuer defaults on the bond. (4) Interest rate risk - When the interest rate rises, the price of a fixed rate bond will normally drop. (5) Exchange rate risk - If your bond is denominated in a foreign currency, you may face an exchange rate risk if you choose to convert payments made on bond to your home currency. (6) Liquidity risk - If you need to sell the bonds before maturity for an urgent cash-flow need or use the capital for other investments, you may not be able to do this since the liquidity of the secondary bond market could be low. If you choose to sell your bond before it matures, you may lose part or all of your investment. (7) Reinvestment risk - If you hold a callable bond, when the interest rate goes down, the issuer may redeem the bond before maturity. If this happens and you have to re-invest the proceeds, you may not be able to enjoy the same rates of return. (8) Equity risk - If your bond is "convertible" or "exchangeable", you also face equity risk associated with the stock. A fall in the stock price will usually follow by a fall in the bond price.
Risk Disclosure Statements for Equity-Linked Investments (“ELI”)
(1) ELI is not equivalent to time deposits or its substitute and provide no guarantee of return or yield on investment. It is NOT protected by the Deposit Protection Scheme in Hong Kong. (2) ELI is NOT principal protected and is NOT secured by any asset or collateral. Investors could lose all of your investment. (3) The maximum potential gain is limited. (4) Investing in ELI is not the same as investing in the reference assets. (5) If investors invest in ELI, they are relying upon the creditworthiness of the issuer and, as the case may be, the guarantor and no other person. Investors may get nothing back if the issuer and/or the guarantor becomes insolvent or defaults in performing its obligations in relation to the product. (6) ELI involves risks, including but not limited to re-investment risk, risks of early termination, limited market making arrangements, conflict of interest, market risk, liquidity risk, currency risk and risks relating to Renminbi. (7) ELI is not covered by the Hong Kong Investor Compensation Fund.
This promotional material does not itself constitute an offer of, or an invitation by or on behalf of the Bank to any person to purchase or acquire or invest in any investment products.
China CITIC Bank International Limited is an authorized institution under the Banking Ordinance and is regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
This promotional material is issued by China CITIC Bank International Limited. Its contents have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong.